Floor Mosaic (detail), Roman
- Day + Time
- April 03, 2014 4:30 – 7 pm
- Conference Room 2 & Galleries
- Courtney Morano, School and Family Programs Manager, VMFA
$20 (VMFA members $18)
Classes may not be substituted or switched once registration is complete.
- Explore the world of fashion in ancient Rome and learn what it took to look like a million sesterces! This workshop focuses on Roman fashion and beauty by examining primary sources in both art and literature. Learn about clothing, jewelry, hairstyles, and more as we investigate concepts of fashion, beauty, and identity in this interactive workshop.
- Fees are nonrefundable except when VMFA cancels the workshop.
- Sponsored By