How to Become a Statewide Partner
The partnership program is open to independent, organized, and permanently established non-profit institutions in Virginia, including schools. These organizations must maintain open membership, have a mission that is educational or aesthetic in purpose, and provide open access to programs and exhibitions provided by VMFA.
VMFA offers four types of partnerships. For more information about each type of partnership, click the categories. Join online or download an application form to print, fill out, and return. This form is a PDF file requiring Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.
For more information, phone Jeffrey Allison, Manager, Statewide Program and Exhibitions, at 804.204.2671 or email at email@example.com. Fax: 804.204.2675
Partnership Guidelines and Benefits
Available to all K – 12 public and private schools and home-school organizations.
- Access to partner resource website pages including Virginia Standards of Learning resources and images from permanent collection, PowerPoint presentations, lesson plans, streaming content
Click here to explore all of the resources available to you.
Level Two (see Educational Partners for more information)
Available to non-profit community-based organizations, libraries, retirement communities, K – 12 schools, home-school organizations, hospitals, historic sites, and churches.
- Artist Workshops (Partner Discount)
- Speakers on the Arts (Partner Discount)
- Educator Workshops (Partner Discounts)
- VMFA Library Resources
- All Level One benefits
Level Three (see Community Partners for more information)
Available to non-profit community-based organizations such as art centers, galleries, and Level Two organizations.
- VMFA Library resources
- Access to VMFA Fellowship winners' listing for potential exhibitions
- Opportunities to share exhibitions from other partner institutions
- Access to full range of technical assistance
- VMFA Library expanded resources
- Subscription to myVMFA
- All Level One and Two benefits
Level Four (see Museum Partners for more information)
Available only to Museum-level organizations that have met VMFA-compliant environmental and security controls.
- Access to VMFA permanent collection, including opportunities to curate from the collection as well as to accept VMFA traveling permanent collection exhibitions
- Library resources include access to rare books for exhibition
- All Level One, Two, and Three benefits